• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cliphead, MF, EO, SB, Zeity, Norr, Zippy. Owly I have some bad news for you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cliphead, MF, EO, SB, Zeity, Norr, Zippy. Owly I have some bad news for you

Pensioners should only be drinking half the NHS recommended limits.

Linky

Recommended safe limits for drinking alcohol by older people should be drastically cut, according to a report.

The Royal College of Psychiatrists says people over 65 should drink a maximum of only 1.5 units of alcohol a day.

That is the equivalent of just over about half a pint of beer or a small glass of wine.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Linky
    Something you could only aspire to.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Something you could only aspire to.
      Becoming a pensioner? Or drinking the recommended limits?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Becoming a pensioner? Or drinking the recommended limits?
        I seem to remember you being a bit of a lightweight in all departments (well, except one).
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          I seem to remember you being a bit of a lightweight in all departments (well, except one).
          All.

Cuckold.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

My flirting with the alcohol limits that I "should" be drinking, in this life, have been refreshingly brief thus far. I aim to keep it that way. And as the Macc Lads would say "I'll spill more ale down me waistcoat, than you'll sup the night!!"

Hic!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Linky

That's the silver lining for upping the pension age.

Comment

Oi Suity Behave!

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I keep within the limits set by my GP, not some airy fairy, atry farty , namby pamby, wishy washy , limp wristed, suity supported quangfckup

When I went to my GP with headaches nausea vomiting piles , turning yellow and the squits, he told me I shouldnt drink any more.

So I dont, I drink exactly the same as I did before

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 22 June 2011, 08:31. Reason: i turned yellow as well
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    I keep within the limits set by my GP, not some airy fairy, atry farty , namby pamby, wishy washy , limp wristed, suity supported quangfckup

When I went to my GP with headaches nausea vomiting piles and the squits, he told me I shouldnt drink any more.

So I dont, I drink exactly the same as I did before

Apparently there is nothing to worry about until you start turning yellow.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X