• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor tool / Invoice tool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor tool / Invoice tool

Hi all,

I am Christian, a french man recently relocated in London to start a new contract.
    Unfortunately, my project was cancelled by sponsors, so I have a lot of time...
    1) Firstly to improve my English and socialize myself.
    2) Then, to work on a Invoice/Tracking dedicated tool for contractors in UK, with a lot of features.

I would like to start this tool as a project, with a blog/web site to involve the contractor community on business requirements

Do you think this tool could be helpful for a contractor? and how many contractors would like to spend let say 20£ for this very helpfull tool.

Christian.

no interest?

No interest in a limited company management system?
    are all people happy to work with excel sheet, repository folders?

Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by cvotava View Post
      are all people happy to work with excel sheet
      Yes
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by cvotava View Post
        No interest in a limited company management system?
        are all people happy to work with excel sheet, repository folders?

Christian.
        to be honest with you there isn't much to manage!

If you've got the spare time though then why not create it anyway, even if no one buys it you've still got a company management system for your own use!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
        X