• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The problem with Women's Tennis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with Women's Tennis

The main drawback to viewing the Women's stuff at Wimbledon would seem to be the metronomic ability of the, let's face it, aesthetically challenged Williams sisters, to knock out all their far better looking, but daintier, opponents.
    This means that as the tournament progresses, the fugly factor escalates alarmingly.
    To make matters worse, Venus Williams currently looks like she has enlisted the aid of Gok Wan's dustman to dress her this morning.
    She could have made a bit more of an effort. That outfit looks like it has been designed by an amateur Toga designer after a heavy night on LSD!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The main drawback to viewing the Women's stuff at Wimbledon would seem to be the metronomic ability of the, let's face it, aesthetically challenged Williams sisters, to knock out all their far better looking, but daintier, opponents.
    This means that as the tournament progresses, the fugly factor escalates alarmingly.
    To make matters worse, Venus Williams currently looks like she has enlisted the aid of Gok Wan's dustman to dress her this morning.
    She could have made a bit more of an effort. That outfit looks like it has been designed by an amateur Toga designer after a heavy night on LSD!!
    Why dont you watch them play with your eyes closed then ?

I stopped watching Women's tennis after Anna Kournikova retired.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Why dont you watch them play with your eyes closed then ?

I stopped watching Women's tennis after Anna Kournikova retired.
      I like a spot of grunting Sharapova in the afternoons you see?
      Can only hope that they don't come up against one of these amazons too early in the tournament.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Agreed:

This woman with an unpronounceable name looks more muscular than most of the men, which is a bit unfair on the female tennis players:

Before: After titosuction:

Comment

Now that's what I'M talking about!!!

Comment

Well, based on the results so far its all fitting in nicely in what can be termed as ideal conditions for you isnt it ? No Williams sisters in the running and a bunch of hotties through.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I was flicking between the Henman and Williams matches yesterday and felt that the women looked beafier. I'd like to see how the top beef-cake women would do against the skinny blokes.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I'd like to see how the top beef-cake women would do against the skinny blokes.
                3 games in a set max.

Comment

Venus has nice legs. Actually I think she's quite a handsome woman, muscled but in proportion.

She could probably squeeze you to death like one of the James Bond villains though.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Venus has nice legs. Actually I think she's quite a handsome woman, muscled but in proportion.

She could probably squeeze you to death like one of the James Bond villains though.
                    You do know much about women if you think handsome is a compliment.

Comment

Working...
                    X