• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who should Israel give their land back to?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who should Israel give their land back to?

Seeing as Palestine was never a country anyways...shouldnt the land the Israelies conquored in the 60's be given back to Egypt and Syria?

Mailman

Originally posted by Mailman
    Seeing as Palestine was never a country anyways...shouldnt the land the Israelies conquored in the 60's be given back to Egypt and Syria?

Mailman
    That's a pretty stupid statement.

Some Jews once lived their 2000 years ago so clearly it is all Jewish land. Obvious innit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
      That's a pretty stupid statement.

Some Jews once lived their 2000 years ago so clearly it is all Jewish land. Obvious innit.
      Well you and I know that...but try telling that to anyone who is anti-american...opps, sorry...just get so used to typing that...anti-jewish!

Mailman

Comment

Flawed Logic

Strictly speaking then Palestine should revert to being a Roman province.

Genetic research, carried out by Jewish scientists indicate that all European Jews are descended from four women who left the region about 2000 years ago. So that entitles them all to a cul-du-sac.

Prior to 1933 4-5% of the region was Jewish, so they should get 4-5% of the land.

The indigenous Arabs (whatever you want to call them) should get the rest.

Seeing as we are applying stupid racist logic today....

I am a descendent of Norman invaders from 1066. My hereditary lands in France where seized by the state at the time of the French Revolution so can I have them back now? Perhaps a Jewish lawyer could take my case to the court of human rights on a no-win, no-fee basis?

Comment

Fair enough if Kosova is given back to the Serbs, Australia to the Abbos etc.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves
            The indigenous Arabs (whatever you want to call them) should get the rest.

Seeing as we are applying stupid racist logic today....
            I dont think we need to go quite back to the crusades to find the rightful owners...but a mere 40 years to find the most recent owners, this being Egypt or Syria (or who ever else got their arses handed to them in one of those jewish skullcaps! ).

Mailman

Comment

And what about Denmark! The Vandals, Angles, Jutes, Saxons etc. all left so who are these people here?
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                And what about Denmark! The Vandals, Angles, Jutes, Saxons etc. all left so who are these people here?
                Pie eaters?
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

And.....

I reckon kick all the white folk out of New Zealand and return the land to the Maoris. In fact kick all the yanks out of america and give the land back to the Indians. Kick all the whites out of Africa etc etc

Possession is 9/10's of the law, society has always worked that way.
                  There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
                    I reckon kick all the white folk out of New Zealand and return the land to the Maoris. In fact kick all the yanks out of america and give the land back to the Indians. Kick all the whites out of Africa etc etc

Possession is 9/10's of the law, society has always worked that way.
                    Yeah, we've got plenty of room for them all to come back here.

Comment

Working...
                    X