• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eggs

I'm just rustling up a breakfast of smoked salmon & scrambled eggs an I'm wondering why are some eggs brown and others white?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I'm just rustling up a breakfast of smoked salmon & scrambled eggs an I'm wondering why are some eggs brown and others white?
    Are you really so dumb or is it an act?

Comment

In a word: Outsourcing
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
        Are you really so dumb or is it an act?
        What exactly is "dumb" about being curious about the world around us?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I think it's based on the breed of the chicken. They should however taste the same as the taste is derived from the diet of the bird.

Comment

What exactly is "dumb" about being curious about the world around us?
            My sockie detector is going off the scale with this one
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              I think it's based on the breed of the chicken. They should however taste the same as the taste is derived from the diet of the bird.
              Yep, that makes sense.

It seems Protoporphyrin is the pigment that makes the brown ones brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                In a word: Outsourcing
                It was close to being outstanding.

Change it to a poached egg, with a simple Hollandaise sauce for a posh Egg's Benedict and we are talking
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  My sockie detector is going off the scale with this one
                  I'm guessing he's of the mental age where he considers it obvious that brown ones are made from brown chocolate and white ones are made from white chocolate.

Comment

I'm guessing he's of the mental age where he considers it obvious that brown ones are made from brown chocolate and white ones are made from white chocolate.
                    You mean the ones where you can open the 'yolk' and get a plastic toy?

Comment

Working...
                    X