• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

POETS Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POETS Day

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

I got a 17:00 flight from East Midlands to Glasgow for a weekend away, tomorrow will be Edinburgh during the day and out in Glasgow Saturday night, Sunday having a roast dinner with friends no doubt followed by a few jars, flying back Monday morning and going straight to the office!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Heading to a Wedding in Ireland

I will be having Monday off
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Hmm wedding in Ireland, a monster hangover beckons then
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Hmm wedding in Ireland, a monster hangover beckons then
        Hence the Monday off at a guess
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

14:00 flight tomorrow from Heathrow to New York.

Followed by a week doing the touristy thing there, with the wife who hasn't been before.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Rare day off today so some gardening.
            Nowt much planned over the weekend apart from a Sunday roast and chiling
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              14:00 flight tomorrow from Heathrow to New York.

Followed by a week doing the touristy thing there, with the wife who hasn't been before.
              very nice.

Nothing much happening here, maybe a bit of gardening and a barbie

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Friends house-warming party tonight.

Wimbledon tomorrow and the barbecue with friends on Sun.

Last weekend before the in-laws arrive for 2 weeks

Comment

WFH today, decorating later. One of the classic cars needs her indicators sorting out tomorrow morning. Summer party tomorrow evening then decorating again on Sunday. The decorating's going well before you ask....
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                  X