• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official CUK dream analysis thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official CUK dream analysis thread

Wim121 has the 'knowledge'. But nothing to stop the rest of us giving it a go too.

I dream that I can fly. But only when no-one's looking. I tell people about it but they never believe me.

What does this mean?

I dream that I am surrounded by huge amounts of gold, computer screens with lots of graphs showing stock market movements, that people phone me from peer to peer lending companies to tell me how great I am, estate agents are phoning me to look at big houses in the country and I am witty, funny, exciting and a keyboard warrior. This is far removed from my real life as support analyst on a call centre.

What does this mean?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Wim121 has the 'knowledge'. But nothing to stop the rest of us giving it a go too.

I dream that I can fly. But only when no-one's looking. I tell people about it but they never believe me.

What does this mean?
      You have mother issues

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I dream that I am surrounded by huge amounts of gold, computer screens with lots of graphs showing stock market movements, that people phone me from peer to peer lending companies to tell me how great I am, estate agents are phoning me to look at big houses in the country and I am witty, funny, exciting and a keyboard warrior. This is far removed from my real life as support analyst on a call centre.

What does this mean?
      You have penis envy

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I dream about flying around the warehouse of a company I left 33 years ago.

What does this mean?
      You have repressed your homosexual urges for 33 years

Next?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I don't think it understood what dream are all about, but there appear to be different phases to them. In one phase it's possible to gain some conscious control (which may wake you) and in another any illogical tulip can happen. I don't usually remember mine, though I vaguely remember being attacked by a group of people armed with knives in one not so long ago, and I ended up getting slashed. I regularly used to fly as a kid in my dreams too.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

What does this mean?
          You've got Dimprawn-itis. The only cure is to donate all your money to Suity's L2B sponsorship.

Comment

hello big boy, do you want a good time?
            HAB! Is that you???

Comment

hello big boy, do you want a good time?
              Sucky! Sucky! five dolla?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Sucky! Sucky! five dolla?
                You are Suityou and I claim my $10 cashback difference promise.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  You've got Dimprawn-itis. The only cure is to donate all your money to Suity's L2B sponsorship.
                  Or Sas-itis.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Or Sas-itis.
                    That's when you find your dreaming that you are dressed as Napoleon looking out the window of a 3rd floor office.

Comment

Working...
                    X