• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scandal or perfectly innocent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scandal or perfectly innocent?

BBC News - Cameron's constituency chairman found dead at Glastonbury

A senior member of David Cameron's Tory constituency association has been found dead in a Glastonbury Festival toilet.

The body of Christopher Shale, chairman of West Oxfordshire Conservative Association, was found at about 0900 BST at the music event in Somerset.

Police are investigating the cause of death, which the prime minister said had left him and his wife "devastated"
    Any guesses? Mine first thought is that booze, coke and middle age spread are a dangerous combo...
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

The contents of those portable loos can be quite a shock to the system - undigested turds rearing their forked tongue heads out of the bowl like a Syrian snake charmer's tourist trap.

However, it's likely to be a drug fuelled heart attack. Or just a heart attack bought about seeing all those young ladies in their skimpy clothes waggling their breasticles around.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Any guesses? Mine first thought is that booze, coke and middle age spread are a dangerous combo...
      Must sort out that middle aged spread.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It will probably be something dull like cocaine. I liked the proper Tories who used to auto-asphyxiate on a poppers soaked orange wearing ladies' underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

You have to work up to it
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I liked the proper Tories who used to auto-asphyxiate on a poppers soaked orange wearing ladies' underwear.
            Halcyon days!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Halcyon days!!!

Test Mangler will pipe in this thread in a minute. His wife once voted Tory and a friend once went to Glastonbury. This of course makes TM an authority on this subject.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Probably died of boredom during the Coldplay set.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  It will probably be something dull like cocaine. I liked the proper Tories who used to auto-asphyxiate on a poppers soaked orange wearing ladies' underwear.
                  Aye, that was proper scandal. Not like today where some Corrie star gets nicked on a drink-driving charge.

And while we are on the subject - whatever happend to cross-dressing, wife-swapping members of the clergy?

The youth of today etc. etc.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Initially I thought a toilet was a bit of an odd place to die, but I suppose if someone is feeling poorly they might well head for the toilet. What a place to die. Was he there all night?

Comment

Working...
                    X