PDA

View Full Version : New Rep Tag

SimonMac
27th June 2011, 15:33
Seem's admin has been playing around at the top of the leader board as well as the bottom

"MarillionFan is worth their rate"

Slow weekend was it?

northernladuk
27th June 2011, 16:56
Seem's admin has been playing around at the top of the leader board as well as the bottom

Slow weekend was it?

Don't be giving him an delusion of grandure!! :laugh

Are these customised and off the table now or is it possible for one of us to get 'MarillionFan is worth their rate'?

MarillionFan
27th June 2011, 16:59

Are these customised and off the table now or is it possible for one of us to get 'MarillionFan is worth their rate'?

Grandeur.

With the new title, comes the ability to spell. Hopefully one day, you too can be like me.:smokin

eek
27th June 2011, 17:07
Grandeur.

With the new title, comes the ability to spell. Hopefully one day, you too can be like me.:smokin

Shame you can't spell Ukulele.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW0ACEOEq6w

MarillionFan
27th June 2011, 17:12
Shame you can't spell Ukulele.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW0ACEOEq6w

Don't push it, I'm covering for RealityHack when he and Gricerboy head off to Hedonism II in Jamaica later in August for a fortnight.

Zippy
27th June 2011, 17:19

I'm sure he can be caught as these are not (AFAIK) customised titles.

mudskipper
27th June 2011, 17:20

Slow weekend was it?

Yeah, but he's on £5.20 an hour.

MarillionFan
27th June 2011, 17:20
I'm sure he can be caught as these are not (AFAIK) customised titles.

I'm like Sebastian Vettel. Once I'm out front...:tongue

Zippy
27th June 2011, 17:22
I'm like Sebastian Vettel. Once I'm out front...:tongue

You hit the wall?

eek
27th June 2011, 17:25
Don't push it, I'm covering for RealityHack when he and Gricerboy head off to Hedonism II in Jamaica later in August for a fortnight.

I'm not sure who this would be more appropriate for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-fRUykCCfw

MarillionFan
27th June 2011, 17:27
You hit the wall?

Sorry Ms Schumacher?

eek
27th June 2011, 17:30
Sorry Ms Schumacher?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAM-WTJWYRg

Although the commentary is in frog.

Zippy
27th June 2011, 17:34
Sorry Ms Schumacher?

P*ss off Mr N. Hulkenberg

Spacecadet
27th June 2011, 17:35

At £25 worth a day he'd have to be Frank Spencer to not be worth his rate :laugh

MarillionFan
27th June 2011, 17:42
Zippy went to the hospital for a bit of cosmetic surgery. She was very nervous but at the same time very excited.

She thought Mr Zippy would be very happy with the results.

Mr Zippy held her hand as she was put under the anesthetic. The surgeons worked for most of the day tidying up Zippy's ladies bits. A snip here, a tuck there, a stitch here, a right old horror show. But eventually it was done.

On waking, Zippy looked around to see a massive bunch of beautiful flowers. Oh, she thought Mr Zippy has been good.

There was a card attached and she was surprised to find it wasn't from Mr Zippy at all.

It just read 'Dear Zippy, thanks for the new ears, Niki Lauda'

(snigger)

Zippy
27th June 2011, 17:45
Zippy went to the hospital for a bit of cosmetic surgery. She was very nervous but at the same time very excited.

She thought Mr Zippy would be very happy with the results.

Mr Zippy held her hand as she was put under the anesthetic. The surgeons worked for most of the day tidying up Zippy's ladies bits. A snip here, a tuck there, a stitch here, a right old horror show. But eventually it was done.

On waking, Zippy looked around to see a massive bunch of beautiful flowers. Oh, she thought Mr Zippy has been good.

There was a card attached and she was surprised to find it wasn't from Mr Zippy at all.

It just read 'Dear Zippy, thanks for the new ears, Niki Lauda'

(snigger)

I assume from the vitriolic tone of your post that the knob extension went wrong? Again.

EternalOptimist
27th June 2011, 17:47
I assume from the vitriolic tone of your post that the knob extension went wrong? Again.

:rollin:

eek
27th June 2011, 17:51

You using the wrong approach. Try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPZuEnwXIs

Zippy
27th June 2011, 18:00
[QUOTE=eek;1351744]You using the wrong approach. Try this

You're so bad :laugh

I would have posted a link to the Tom Petty track here (which I have purchased legally) but you'd get a load of Vevo :shit:e, so I won't bother.