• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Sleep, Marry, Holiday Game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Sleep, Marry, Holiday Game

Bit bored today soooo...

For SFW purposes I have used the word sleep (with) rather than something more colourful but you all know the game.

Sarah Palin
    Amanda Knox
    Lady Gaga

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Bit bored today soooo...

For SFW purposes I have used the word sleep (with) rather than something more colourful but you all know the game.

Sarah Palin
      Amanda Knox
      Lady Gaga
      Can you explain the game in more detail for the ignorant amongst us? The way I read it you want to marry Amanda Knox?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Can you explain the game in more detail for the ignorant amongst us? The way I read it you want to marry Amanda Knox?
        The way I read it, it was to feature CUK members

Although if that were the case we are missing the "Beat to death with a hamer and bury under the patio" option.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Palin

Knox

Gaga

For those that don't know the rules, they are as follows;

You have to pick one that you would marry, one you would sleep with/spend a whole night with and finally one that you have to go on holiday with. i.e. 2 weeks entirely in their company only but sex is optional.

Please provide explanations.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Although if that were the case we are missing the "Beat to death with a hamer and bury under the patio" option.
            Oooh, that's a better one.

Comment

Hmm, well i'd probably sleep with any of them.

Holiday, hmm, Knox could be dangerous or quite dull company as she is quite young, Gaga seems to be a tedious weirdo so that would leave Palin who would be quite interesting at times but probably grate a bit and make up for it later with wild milfy shagging on the hotel balcony.

She is too old to marry though, so I'd have to take a chance on Knox not being a homicidal maniac.
              Last edited by doodab; 28 June 2011, 10:51.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Sarah Palin - Holiday. I'd take the redneck hunting but not sure I could survive 2 weeks without turning the gun on her.
                Amanda Knox - Sleep. There'll be no role play or cuddling afterwards though.
                Lady Gaga - Marry in the hope she'll die young in a drug fuelled mess leaving me millions.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Sarah Palin - Holiday. I'd take the redneck hunting but not sure I could survive 2 weeks without turning the gun on her.
                  Amanda Knox - Sleep. There'll be no role play or cuddling afterwards though.
                  Lady Gaga - Marry in the hope she'll die young in a drug fuelled mess leaving me millions.
                  My thoughts pretty much.

Although, I'd take Palin on a diving holiday and hope she learns not to try to talk underwater
                  (or doesn't learn, I'm easy either way.)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Good point.

I would like to beat to death Suityou
                    Hammer TestMangler
                    and bury Old Greg under the patio.

Yes. I like this game.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X