• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trolls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trolls

Just checking out the quality of trolling on other forums.

This one's good Recommend a country for us to emigrate to?

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post

Having a difference of opinion is not trolling.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Loved this reply to that posting: We have enough nuts in Canada. Stay away

URL: Recommend a country for us to emigrate to?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Troll.
          You benger
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You benger
            I forgive you.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Indeed MF ....

Originally posted by Liamxtype View Post
              Loved this reply to that posting: We have enough nuts in Canada. Stay away
              Kinda ruled Canada out anyway.

At first, we saw other migration postings, but didnt check out the rest of the site before posting and mistook it for a sensible site ....

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post

Seriously, what is your problem?

YOU started this whole argument in another thread by making snide personal remarks instead of just discussing the issues like everyone else. All I ever asked is for you to explain your comment. But you were too much of a coward.

Now you try googling my username to try and embarrass me? I’m not embarrassed by being conservative and having values and morals. Quite frankly, I don’t want to raise a child in an over liberal society where inappropriate material is presented to them at too young an age. Call that old fashioned, or try to out me as crazy if you like, but I won’t be ashamed to have more morals than you.

But I do have to ask, why are you behaving like such a pathetic child? Didn’t you get your fill in the other thread, constantly diverting away from the topic for personal attacks, then using the reputation system? What is it with this silly five year old girly grudge where you feel compelled to try and dig up what you can elsewhere?

Isn’t it about time you grow up and start acting your age?

Comment

I suspect in our globalised world there aren't any nations you could go to that don't have at least as many problems, real or perceived, as this one. Very often they are exactly the same problems.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  I suspect in our globalised world there aren't any nations you could go to that don't have at least as many problems, real or perceived, as this one. Very often they are exactly the same problems.
                  <cough>
                  bollocks
                  <cough>
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    <cough>
                    bollocks
                    <cough>
                    Why do you say bollocks?

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Indeed. We are well aware there will always be things people like and dont like in society ....

However we would like to find a culture that hasnt been dumbed down like the yanks in the US or chavs in the UK. There will be issues anywhere, just hopefully less issues, somewhat more peaceful, relaxed and family orientated ....

I dont feel that is too much to ask from a society ....

Comment

Working...
                    X