• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tuesday Night Puzzle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday Night Puzzle

not pr0n

Haven't seen this one before, but thought I'd share it on a rainy night. Just hit level 4...
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I reached a screen with a bedside light, but this asks for a username and password.

TBO, I find the whole thing a bit baffling
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      I reached a screen with a bedside light, but this asks for a username and password.

TBO, I find the whole thing a bit baffling
      I have just got past that. Brilliantly complex. Copy the picture into Paint, zoom in under the light and then work it out. This is going to be hard(quite old I think as well)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I have just got past that. Brilliantly complex. Copy the picture into Paint, zoom in under the light and then work it out. This is going to be hard(quite old I think as well)
        Do you get:

Google

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /custom?q=voodoopower+-notpron+&sa=Search&client=pub-6145749118647550&forid=1&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&cof=GALT%3A%23008000%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%23336699% 3BVLC%3A663399%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AFFFFFF%3BLBGC %3A336699%3BALC%3A0000FF%3BLC%3A0000FF%3BT%3A00000 0%3BGFNT%3A0000FF%3BGIMP%3A0000FF%3BFORID%3A1%3B&h l=en from this server. (Client IP address: xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

We apologize for your inconvenience, but this request could not be processed.

Please click here to continue your search on Google.
        That’s all we know.
        when you type anything in the search box?

I get that message even when I type in voodoopower.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Do you get:

when you type anything in the search box?

I get that message even when I type in voodoopower.
          Voodoo

Power

(Is the username and password on the login box that pops up when you click in the right place on the screen)

I got to level 8 with a couple of hints. It's got more and more complicated and I understand there's 72!!!

Far to complex for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Voodoo

Power

(Is the username and password on the login box that pops up when you click in the right place on the screen)

I got to level 8 with a couple of hints. It's got more and more complicated and I understand there's 72!!!

Far to complex for me.
            Got that one (level 4 that is), and am now contemplating whether to carry on. It's looking like hard work.

Comment

Working...
            X