• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed Express derailed at Wimbledon.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fed Express derailed at Wimbledon.

Great comeback from Tsonga from 2 sets down. First time Federer has ever lost a Grand Slam match from 2 sets up too.
    Quarter Final losses two years running now. Beginning of the end of his dominance methinks.

Now..............Mon Andy!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Such a disappointment. I wanted Federer to win the title this year and silence the critics once and for all. At 2 sets up i thought it was all over but all credit to Tsonga for the sensational comeback.

Comment

2 sets up, go Andy!
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Murray now 2 sets to the good against Lopez. Looking like a semi-final against Nadal at the moment.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Looking like a semi-final against Nadal at the moment.

That's almost like a final. Assuming he wins that I'd back Murray to have too much form for Djokovic and too much BMT for Tsonga.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            That's almost like a final. Assuming he wins that I'd back Murray to have too much form for Djokovic and too much BMT for Tsonga.
            Personally I'd back Djokovic based on his form earlier this season.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Has Murray beaten Nadal before?
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Personally I'd back Djokovic based on his form earlier this season.
                Mentally he is very strong, he just hasn't played that well in his last two matches and isn't serving as well as he did at the start of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  Has Murray beaten Nadal before?
                  Yep 3 years ago in the US open semi final.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Yep 3 years ago in the US open semi final.
                    Interesting, I don't follow tennis but was curious. He could be in with a shout then.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X