• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£120. Plan B. It's not rocket science

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£120. Plan B. It's not rocket science

NHS Nurse offers silicone male enhancements for £120 | The Sun |News

Dimprawn, your dreams have been answered.

Back street enlargement anyone?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Castle, who advertises online and admits he has had no formal training, said: "It's not rocket science.

Ummmmmmmm is that the kinda approach you want off someone injecting stuff in to your privates?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      NHS Nurse offers silicone male enhancements for £120 | The Sun |News

Dimprawn, your dreams have been answered.

Back street enlargement anyone?
      MF, you didn't tell us if it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        MF, you didn't tell us if it worked.
        I don't remember you complaining.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The mind boggles as to just what sort of desperate individual you would have to be to let some moggy-obsessed greaseball anywhere near your John Thomas with a B&Q Sealant Gun and some knock-off silicon.
          I guess if you are hung with a dinky winkle you will turn to anyone. But for someone like me, with a great big kidney wiper, it beggars belief.
          Maybe AtW can shed some perspective upon this from the "button mushroom" end of the todger spectrum?

Yay-hey-hey!! 12K!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            The mind boggles as to just what sort of desperate individual you would have to be to let some moggy-obsessed greaseball anywhere near your John Thomas with a B&Q Sealant Gun and some knock-off silicon.
            I guess if you are hung with a dinky winkle you will turn to anyone. But for someone like me, with a great big kidney wiper, it beggars belief.
            Maybe AtW can shed some perspective upon this from the "button mushroom" end of the todger spectrum?

Yay-hey-hey!! 12K!!!!

It'll come to a sticky end.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              It'll come to a sticky end.
              Hopefully, or I'd want my money back.

Comment

Working...
              X