• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom baby boom!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom baby boom!

Won the lottery last night, and none of the 3 numbers crap, I got four numbers so £45 in my pocket.

I have then come into work this morning and already earned more in less than an hour

(hey its a slow news day for me so any good news will be spammed for everyone else to share)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Won the lottery last night, and none of the 3 numbers crap, I got four numbers so £45 in my pocket.

I have then come into work this morning and already earned more in less than an hour

(hey its a slow news day for me so any good news will be spammed for everyone else to share)
    I'll tell Phil you're no longer in the market then
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      I'll tell Phil you're no longer in the market then
      I will keep him on file as Plan B incase I blow through my lottery win and have to slum it in the 9-5 business again
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I once got 3 lines of 4 and a line of 3 on the same 7 line ticket (I used to do the same numbers each week so lots of similar sequences). £253. I only do the Euro one now and then only when it gets stupidly big as generally I got nada.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Is that all you get now for four numbers? £45? I thought you got a couple thousand ....

At least it's tax free! Even more satisfying than the actual money ...

Comment

I'm always winning the lottery, wons two lots of £2.50 last week.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
              Is that all you get now for four numbers? £45? I thought you got a couple thousand ....

At least it's tax free! Even more satisfying than the actual money ...
              I got four up in the second week of the National Lottery and got £108 !!

Also got five and the bonus on week 1 but that wasn't as much as you would expect.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
              X