• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Regus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regus

Arses

That is all.

Scandal? Gossip? Incompetence?

We need more details man!

Comment

Generally being incompetence arses with a gift of the hidden charge.

Been very careful to avoid the hidden charges they are famous for and they have backed down when my minestrone style letters hit their inbox but they are trying a 75 quid charge for cleaning my desk in a shared office, now it has turned into 400 quid.

First post was more of a rant but this one is more of an anti marketing one. Just spent too much time dealing with these chumps when all I wanted was a desk for 6 months to get some freelance work done.

I went in with my eyes open, I made sure to make sure all costs were up front and sent in a letter 3 months before contract ending to get out of the famous "if you do not sign an extension to the contract it is given and you are paying for 3 months" clause.

Suppose it is now a heads up post, If you are going freelance and need an office for 6 months do not go with Regus.

And do not think this is me betwetting, I am quite happy for the legals to start.

Google regus hidden charge.

Comment

Working...
      X