• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie Drawer - Charity Donation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sockie Drawer - Charity Donation

I found out today, that in some parts of the world that are poorer than us (like Ireland) that some people don't have any socks to wear. That's right. No sockies. In fact, it's so bad in Scotland I've heard that some contractors have had to resort to rowing out into the middle of the sea with a piece of fishing line to find socks and crabs to sell in their fish 'n' chip shop.

So for those poor paddies(and Scottish chip shop owners), I think it's only right we step in and help. I don't have any spare, but for all of those posters who have some spare sockies please line up below and we'll make sure you're sent over. Just sign below

Sockie List

"I the undersigned would like to donate this sockie to those less fortunate than me, like the Irish or some skirt wearing Jock who may burn his feet if the sun gets too hot"

------------------------------------------

Give me your fookin' sockies!

Thx

MF
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    So for those poor paddies(and Scottish chip shop owners), I think it's only right we step in and help. I don't have any spare, but for all of those posters who have some spare sockies please line up below and we'll make sure you're sent over. Just sign below

Your Sockies, like money, are never spare as I am sure you intend using them at some point. That said, I'm sure you have more than you need at the moment.

Comment

You never know. you might even get one suitable for a fat six-toed septic s h i t e -bag in your donations.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        You never know. you might even get one suitable for a fat six-toed septic s h i t e -bag in your donations.
        I'm trying to raise this for you, you ingrate. You had mentioned that business so was now so bad you were thinking of asking AtW for some tips.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I'm trying to raise this for you, you ingrate. You had mentioned that business so was now so bad you were thinking of asking AtW for some tips.

Never siad anything of the sort. It's the 'Chinese Year of the Deep Fried Black Pudding Pizza' this year, so the greasy spoon is in overdrive. Once Hugh Fearnly Whittingstall showcases the west coast deep fried potato scone in batter, we'll be drowning in cash.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I've got a few you can have. I'd like to be sure they're going to good protestant homes though, only for right feet.

Comment

Working...
            X