• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ed Millibot needs re-booting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed Millibot needs re-booting

Which one of you coded this? It's stuck in a loop.

The sad thing is I don't think he knows he's just said the same thing over and over again.
    Last edited by PRC1964; 30 June 2011, 20:02.

Best not to give a 10 minute interview if your scriptwriters have only given you a 1 minute script. Hilarious
    World's Best Martini

Comment

Does anyone outside the union leaders truly think Ed Miliband has what it takes?

I admit he's inherited a poisoned challice, what with his party f**king up several things during their administration, from the economy through immigration to the House of Lords.

But leaving that aside, there's absolutely nothing that makes me think I could vote for him.

Comment

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Jesus. What a terrible interview! What a terrible labour leader.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Jesus. What a terrible interview! What a terrible labour leader.
            Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Amen.
              As I said, Jesus. What a terrible labour leader. What a terrible interview!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                As I said, Jesus. What a terrible labour leader. What a terrible interview!
                Do you always repeat yourself? You're starting to sound like Ed Millibot.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Do you always repeat yourself? You're starting to sound like Ed Millibot.
                  What I said, what a terrible interview! What a terrible labour leader. Jesus!

Comment

I blame the interviewer, he kept asking the same question, why not "So Ed, how does it feel to choose power over blood?"

Comment

Working...
                    X