• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post gone

Just as it was starting to get juicy i can't find the great Orla post can anyone else ??

Obviously got the moderators too excited

Comment

Just as it was starting to get juicy i can't find the great Orla post can anyone else ??
      ARGH, THOSE MODS!!!! What has Scotspine done with my beloved Orla!? Bring my Orla back!!!

Comment

youse guys better start behavin'. start toein' the line or youse'll get sent to cc.net. grrr

Comment

I saw her last night with them out. My god she was enjoying the grope, but then again so was I. Even had to put my .NET book down at one point. :b

Comment

The inquisition is back! Let's burn the books.

Comment

Why was it removed from the board ??

If it was a moderator who did it. Please speak up and give reasons

Comment

The moderators here do not allow any potential sexual reference. Yet, they allow all the abuse, defamatory and racist stuff.

Save your soul now!!!!!

Comment

:\ - have the summer holidays started already?

Comment

The moderators here do not allow any potential sexual reference. Yet, they allow all the abuse, defamatory and racist stuff.
                    Actually, they do. There doesn't appear to be much reason or logic behind the specific posts they remove. Example, I had a perfectly innocent post deleted and yet they left a previous post of mine in which I referred to sex with a dog!

But Orla is lovely....lovely, lovely Orla...haven't seen her Charlies yet, but I bet they're lovely too.

Comment

Working...
                    X