• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sky Box Office - David Haye

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky Box Office - David Haye

Have made an exception to my normal stance of never paying for a sporting event on Sky BO by subscribing to the boxing tomorrow night. Quite looking forward to it now...Come on Klitschko !!

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Have made an exception to my normal stance of never paying for a sporting event on Sky BO by subscribing to the boxing tomorrow night. Quite looking forward to it now...Come on Klitschko !!
    Haye's going to win. Going to be as one sided as a gang rape.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'll be listening in.

Comment

and for the idiot who repped me on this thread. That comment comes from here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...-Harrison.html

Which isn;t quite as funny as this other Haye masterpiece.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/867865-...v_ouZO_WcqQPdA
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

On free to air in Germany...suckers Will first fill myself up in a beer tent listening to funky German music and then to the pub to watch it
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Sky have exclusive on this PPV? Or can you pay for it through PPV Freeview or anything like that? I'm sure I saw Sky channels listed on freeview.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'll probably end up listening to it on the radio and see if I can get any decent coverage on p2peu

Comment

Will be on Aitch Tee Tee Pee Colon Backslash Backslash World Wide Web Dot Aay Tee Dee Aitch Ne Eh Tee Dot Tee Vee...

Bear in mind tho - punches can freeze mid-punch and fists might be pixelated....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Will be on Aitch Tee Tee Pee Colon Backslash Backslash World Wide Web Dot Aay Tee Dee Aitch Ne Eh Tee Dot Tee Vee...

Bear in mind tho - punches can freeze mid-punch and fists might be pixelated....
                  All I get is:

[as above]

© 2011 All rights reserved. Privacy
                  Although a page did briefly show up the first time in but loaded the above blank page before I could press 'X'.
                  Last edited by TimberWolf; 1 July 2011, 15:28. Reason: removed url

Comment

It's on Radio 5 Live, any idea what time the actual fighting starts?

Comment

Working...
                    X