• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Housekeeper's on holiday...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Housekeeper's on holiday...

How hard can it be to change a duvet cover? Tips appreciated.

I can do just about everything else but this is frustrating
    Me, me, me...

You are Strauss-Kahn and I claim my 5 IMF bailouts.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Tips appreciated.
      Sleep on the sofa.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Sleep on the sofa.
        The new Mrs CH arrives tomorrow for a long weekend, gotta get this sorted. In the kitchen I'm god, the help does the rest.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

The new Mrs CH arrives tomorrow for a long weekend, gotta get this sorted. In the kitchen I'm god, the help does the rest.
          Is she Polish?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Is she Polish?
            Edinburgh.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Edinburgh.
              As I thought.

Foreign.

Comment

Ah ok. In that case I will demean myself and admit I know how to do it.

Pick one side of the duvet, and identify the side of the duvet cover opposite the opening. Push one corner of the side of the duvet into one of the corners opposite the opening, and grip it so that you are holding both duvet & cover. Push the corner of duvet at the other end of the side into the other corner of the cover opposite the opening & hold onto it in the same way, then holding one of those corners in each hand shake the whole assembly. The duvet should fall neatly in the cover. Still holding the corners, sort of waft it over the bed to lie it out flat, do up the buttons or zip and you are good to go.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

How hard can it be to change a duvet cover? Tips appreciated.
                  Not hard at all. Stary by feeding duvet through the bottom of the duvet cover.

Shove top LH corner of duvet into top LH corner of duvet cover and keep a firm hold on cover + duvet at intersection. Now shove top RH corner into top RH corner of duvet cover as for LH. Holding both corners give a firm shake.
                  Now insert bottom LH corner into bottom LH corner and ditto right. Turn duvet + cover upside down, shake out as above.

Pour wine.
                  Drink wine.

Piece of piss eh?
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Ah ok. In that case I will demean myself and admit I know how to do it.

Pick one side of the duvet, and identify the side of the duvet cover opposite the opening. Push one corner of the side of the duvet into one of the corners opposite the opening, and grip it so that you are holding both duvet & cover. Push the corner of duvet at the other end of the side into the other corner of the cover opposite the opening & hold onto it in the same way, then holding one of those corners in each hand shake the whole assembly. The duvet should fall neatly in the cover. Still holding the corners, sort of waft it over the bed to lie it out flat, do up the buttons or zip and you are good to go.
                    It actually worked! Many thanks and pos rep your way
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X