• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watching the 3D Tennis?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching the 3D Tennis?

BBC HD... anyone with a 3D TV care to give comment?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    BBC HD... anyone with a 3D TV care to give comment?
    I've spotted a few "made for 3D" shots but not watched it in 3D
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

I just get two pictures side by side. If you sit close enough to the TV and hold up a piece of paper vertically by your nose, then each eye will see each image and you'll get the full 3D effect.

Go on, try it.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

It's a considerable improvement on the 2D coverage:

Last edited by NickFitz; 3 July 2011, 15:20. Reason: smaller image to avoid scrollbar

Comment

My hubby has been watching it today. It looks pretty good.

Comment

Anyone wearing this t-shirt?

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

BBC HD broadcasts in 3D?

Comment

I've heard people say that 3D sport, such as football or tennis, is a pain to watch because the ground level camera angle chosen to maximize the 3D effect makes it harder than a more bird's eye view would to judge the players' positions and whether the ball is in or out.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  I've heard people say that 3D sport, such as football or tennis, is a pain to watch because the ground level camera angle chosen to maximize the 3D effect makes it harder than a more bird's eye view would to judge the players' positions and whether the ball is in or out.
                  I was in a pub recently where the manager setup a footy demo for me to try out. Was quite impressive for the first ten minutes then the headache kicked in. Took a few pints to cure it
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    BBC HD broadcasts in 3D?
                    yep
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X