• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you do with your nasal hair?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do with your nasal hair?

Ok, men (in particular) when they reach a certain age start to gain a hirsute snooter, how do you chaps address the problem?
    I pluck, I don't care if my eyes water!
    71.43%
    I use a trimmer/scissors!
    21.43%
    I leave them to flourish and blow in the wind!
    0.00%
    AndyW's Mum plaits mine!
    7.14%

Sell it to perverts on eBay?

Comment

I had got in to the habit of pulling them in their car on the way to a contract. Gives you something else to as opposed to just picking your nose, but the little beggars
      grow back bigger and stronger than before. I now snip.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm a tugger.

if you see what I mean

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Grow a moustache. No one will notice a few nose hairs.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I've accidentally got rid of them with a lighter before now, not since I stopped smoking though.

I wonder if the Turkish barber method works on the nose?
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
              Ok, men (in particular) when they reach a certain age start to gain a hirsute snooter
              Speak for yourself Rumpole!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Speak for yourself Rumpole!!!

Look everyone! Shaunbhoy has tried to crack a joke. The unfortunate thing about his humour is that it consists solely of ridicule.

And quite frankly is about as funny as septicemia of the arse - I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
                  The unfortunate thing about his humour is that it consists solely of ridicule.
                  Only where morons are concerned.
                  Nothing unfortunate about it either. And if you don't like being ridiculed, stop being so ridiculous. Take a day off.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Only where morons are concerned.
                    Nothing unfortunate about it either. And if you don't like being ridiculed, stop being so ridiculous. Take a day off.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X