• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rabbit food

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rabbit food

I'm surrounded by people eating what looks like rabbit food.

All the permies seem to have got into these graze boxes, and a few of the Bobs are at it too now.

Anyone tried them?

graze | healthy snacks by post | get nature delivered

Tried the free offer. But it wasn't rabbit food - we got things covered in chocolate, olives, etc. Quite nice for free.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It seems very expensive for what it is.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You seem to get not very much for a lot of money.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

yeah, I get a box every 2 weeks.

quite tasty, better than munching biscuits.

Last contract was the same big american company.

They all got it delivered to work too, was surprised they were allowed to.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            I'm surrounded by people eating what looks like rabbit food.

All the permies seem to have got into these graze boxes, and a few of the Bobs are at it too now.
            Do you eat them or do you prefer a hearty lunch?

To be honest, I like some healthy food, but I cant understand people that sit at their desks with rabbit food. There is nothing more uplifting than getting out of the office and grabbing a big meaty burger, always perks me up.

Comment

Great Troll Business Ideas #324

As the years advance I find the weight starts to pile on... latest wheeze is calorie counting... so rather than have to hunt the details on the packaging - figured to market a range of snacks and meals branded with the calorific content

i.e. the "1000 calorie sarnie range" , "500 calorie" pudding, "200" calorie bag of salt 'n' vinegar crisps

work out your daily intake required to lose weight and order accordingly

This time next year Rodders....
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                yeah, I get a box every 2 weeks.

quite tasty, better than munching biscuits.

Last contract was the same big american company.

They all got it delivered to work too, was surprised they were allowed to.
                Me n all. I think that they're quite well priced, and I like that the website knows what you like/are allergic to etc.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Me n all. I think that they're quite well priced, and I like that the website knows what you like/are allergic to etc.
                  I'm having problems with the website???

Where are the Kit Kats?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I'm having problems with the website???

Where are the Kit Kats?
                    You can get chocolate covered stuff
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X