• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Shami Chakrabarti woman...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Shami Chakrabarti woman...

...how much does she get paid?

According to this in 2006 her salary was £52K

So, about the same as some permie middle manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      According to this in 2006 her salary was £52K

So, about the same as some permie middle manager.
      Not how much did she get paid in 2006 but how much does she get paid now?

Thanks though.

And, does she get a bung for doing HIGNFY?

Comment

http://www.liberty-human-rights.org....ual-review.pdf

No specific mention of her salary but Management and overheads was £407,982 for 2010

And yes, I'm sure she gets plenty extra from the Guardian, HIGNFY etc

I thought the liberty figures would be much higher considering the press time they get.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
          ...how much does she get paid?
          Way too fecking much...............whining tree-hugging leftie trout!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

She's got a pert bum though

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

She's more of an refugee hugging leftie. I'd give her £100 just to get a better hair cut. First time I saw her I thought she was a he!
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                I'd give her £100 just to get a better hair cut. First time I saw her I thought she was a he!
                I think that was intentional. Guurl power!

Actually a couple of times on question time she has me actually cheering at first she was Blah Blah Refugees blah blah good Blah Blah daily mail blah racists.

Then it became Blah actually blah blah there blah blah are too blah blah many coming blah blah to the UK blah blah maybe find them blah blah some work.

I would, even go back for seconds.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I like this article...she does talk some sense - when she wants to. Shami Chakrabarti: Why David Davis is right - Telegraph

*disclaimer: though sometimes she is a bit loopy.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                    I like this article...she does talk some sense - when she wants to. Shami Chakrabarti: Why David Davis is right - Telegraph

*disclaimer: though sometimes she is a bit loopy.
                    Breaking News: most people who are able to do so talk some sense, but are sometimes a bit loopy. Given that the majority of people are loopy all the time, it is probable that the people who make sense some of the time are just good at concealing their inherent loopiness

Comment

Working...
                    X