• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My exciting adventure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My exciting adventure

Just booked flights to spend 6 weeks in the US travelling around meeting people for my plan B. The nice folks at UKTI are able to provide some matched funding and set up meetings for me.

The one fun part is we've booked the train from Boston to SF... 3 days in a sleeper cabin. It'll be like being Michael Palin!!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Just booked flights to spend 6 weeks in the US travelling around meeting people for my plan B. The nice folks at UKTI are able to provide some matched funding and set up meetings for me.

The one fun part is we've booked the train from Boston to SF... 3 days in a sleeper cabin. It'll be like being Michael Palin!!
    brilliant. make the most of it
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      brilliant. make the most of it
      Indeed; good luck and have a great time!
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

You might be out there longer than you think.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Good job we took out "act of God" cover on the travel insurance then... we were specifically thinking about the ash cloud issues and it didn't cost much more.

Comment

Good job we took out "act of God" cover on the travel insurance then... we were specifically thinking about the ash cloud issues and it didn't cost much more.
            Does that cover you for the rapture as well?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I won't be here so I don't care.

Comment

Just booked flights to spend 6 weeks in the US travelling around meeting people for my plan B.
                If you want to meet lots of Americans, there's no need to go to all the trouble and expense of visiting the US.

Just stand outside Earls Court station.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Male Prostitution is illegal in the US so your Plan B might hit a brick wall?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Does that cover you for the rapture as well?
                    God, I hope not, that was an awful track!
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X