• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hamsters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamsters

My first pet was a Golden Hamster called Angus.

Brings back hapy memories of cleaning Rotastacks for hours on end which the little bugger immediatley covered in tulipe as soon as he got back in there...
    Vieze Oude Man

Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Brings back hapy memories of cleaning Rotastacks for hours on end which the little bugger immediatley covered in tulipe as soon as he got back in there...
    A bit like the Tories cleaning up the economy then...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      A bit like the Tories cleaning up the economy then...
      Yep.... except with nu labour you have to pay them for the privilidge of cleaning them up, then pay them to take a tulipe as well...
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
        My sisters hamster died. It was standing upright in it's rotastack with a big smile and a 4mm stiffy on. Pissed myself laughing for about an hour.
        Well, thats how I want to go (with big smile and standing to attention, although hopefully managing more than 4mm... )
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Thankfully I have never / will never implement IHamster.RumpyPumpy(), just IHamster.Dispose()
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
            X