• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Important SKA News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important SKA News

Radio silence deal agreed
    Coffee's for closers

AtW has been busy working on a new Social Networking add-on to Majestic12.

It's called Majestic+ and there are only 200,000 user accounts available at the moment. I managed to get in early at user No 3, but so far the only person to talk to has been some deranged Russian who seems to be into sofas & squirrels and an agent who phoned me at work.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

It's called Majestic+ and there are only 200,000 user accounts available at the moment. I managed to get in early at user No 3, but so far the only person to talk to has been some deranged Russian who seems to be into sofas & squirrels and an agent who phoned me at work.
      Did you install the MyLunch app?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

User No2 ain't an agent. Its AndyW's mum.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          User No2 ain't an agent. Its AndyW's mum.
          She's both!

Comment

AtW can't be doing too badly, they've recently acquired their own supercomputer:

Q: How large does a computer need to be for good SEO? A: TeraFlops! | Majestic SEO Blog

I think there are plenty on here who rip the piss because, like me, they're a bit gutted at missing out on the share buying opportunity a few years ago, thinking it was never going to go anywhere profitable.

Edit: Last year is pretty recent. :whistle:
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

Edit: Last year is pretty recent. :whistle:
              geographically speaking
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
              X