• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recliner chair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recliner chair

Funny question but I'm after a decent recliner chair. SEOs have been at google so it tends to be the same old tulipe that comes back. Can anyone recommend any niche, quality suppliers/shops? Ta
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

I believe the LazyBoy with the fridge in the arm is the contractor's chair of choice.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      I believe the LazyBoy with the fridge in the arm is the contractor's chair of choice.
      Nah. This one is the contractor's chair of choice!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        Nah. This one is the contractor's chair of choice!

I guess when he asked for a "comfy sofa to sit in front of the fire", the result wasn't quite what that guy expected.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Aye, LazyBoy is the way to go - just ask Joey.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Aye, LazyBoy is the way to go - just ask Joey.
            Which one?

What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X