• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to start wearing my pants inside out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to start wearing my pants inside out

No, not like superman, turned inside out.

All the worst bits of pants are on the inside, while the better workmanship is lavished* on the outside. To wit, the stitching on the waist, which can itch, the ridge of material that joins the pants together and makes the fly and other edges, and the label. All on the inside and a source of irritation. This innovative solution to an everyday problem may turn out to be pants though, which apparently means bad.

* or at least the effort put into the comfort of pants that cost £2 for 3

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    No, not like superman, turned inside out.

All the worst bits of pants are on the inside, while the better workmanship is lavished* on the outside. To wit, the stitching on the waist, which can itch, the ridge of material that joins the pants together and makes the fly and other edges, and the label. All on the inside and a source of irritation. This innovative solution to an everyday problem may turn out to be pants though, which apparently means bad.

* or at least the effort put into the comfort of pants that cost £2 for 3
    You could just wash them.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      You could just wash them.
      Could do, but it's an inefficient way of turning pants inside out, a 1 in 10 chance at best.

Comment

Just wear them on your head.

Comment

Working...
        X