• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Santander online banking down again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santander online banking down again

Does anyone here share my frustration with Santander online banking? It seems to be down more than up. I am looking to change business bank now because I can't pay myself...

Who does their website?
    Cats are evil.

Bob.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      Bob.
      And he's just been sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        Jolly good. Though on the rare occasion that I have called them for my business account it has always been the Glasgow centre that has answered.

Comment

Recently opened a savings account with them.

It took them 8 weeks to finally sort my online and phone access codes.

First they sent out 2 letters, 1 for phone, 1 for internet. Both were marked 1 of 2, so I was waiting for another 2 letters with matching codes which never arrived.

Phoned up, many apologies, say they'll send out again.

2 letters arrive both for phone banking. Phone up to do some phone banking. one of the phone banking codes is actually an internet access code, and they don't let me do the banking I needed to do, say I have to go into a branch.

Eventually, all 4 letters arrived and they were correct. Doesn't fill you with confidence.

Comment

I ownly have my mortgage with them, but have been unable to login for ages, a month or more.

Any one have any insight?
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I login at least once a day, not had any issues for a long time.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

I have used Santander on line three times this week so far with no drama at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                  Jolly good. Though on the rare occasion that I have called them for my business account it has always been the Glasgow centre that has answered.
                  Worse language difficulties than talking to Bob then
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                    Epic fail "Liverpool got 200 of the call centre jobs"
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X