• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it too early for a cheeky glass of vin rouge?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too early for a cheeky glass of vin rouge?

Cooking coq au vin, some wonderful smells wafting in from the kitchen. Makes I fancy a glass, but at 17:05
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Somewhere in the world, the sun is setting over the yardarm suity me ol' mucker, so go ahead, enjoy life to the full!

CUK needs to make you a happier man! That's Rule #1 from hyperD: anytime cooking is a good time for a nice glass of wine. Which is why I try to cook fried breakfast everyday.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Cooking coq au vin, some wonderful smells wafting in from the kitchen. Makes I fancy a glass, but at 17:05
      I think the sun is over the yardarm.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Why not. I had a cheeky beer at 10.30
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Pork Belly
          Too early? Seems to me that you've already wasted a good 8 hours and 5 minutes of valuable drinking time!

You're right though - there's no better smell than a good coq au vin or boeuf bourgignon. Mmmmmm.....
          Or Lamb and chorizo stew which is slow cooking away n my oven. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Or Lamb and chorizo stew which is slow cooking away n my oven. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
            Had a Spanish omlette with chorizo for brekkie. Yummers.

Comment

Aren't you unemployed so there for its never too early on the bench!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Aren't you unemployed so there for its never too early on the bench!
                therefore

I am indeed resting before my next gig

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Mmmm, very nice norrahe...

Got some nice Mongolian Lamb recipe in progress: marinating salt marsh lamb in corn starch, soy sauce, Shaoxing wine.

Then nicely slow oven baked with some homemade hoisin and then nestled in some lettuce with the usual Thai ornaments. Should look like this (briefly):

A nice bottle of 2010 Wither Hills Pinot Gris awaits impatiently.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

A glass while cooking sounds very civilised. But be careful drinking when cooking, it's easy to accidentally over-do it taking a mouthful every now and then.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X