• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Insomnia Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Insomnia Thread

No not this one

But does anyone else suffer from Insomnia?

Normally I can get away with finally getting a good nights sleep after 2 or 3 days, but I think the record has been 12 nights without more than an hour sleep a night
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I don't usually have any trouble sleeping, I just tend to do it at times that are wildly out of kilter with the way our society orders itself

I'm still on post-contract comedown at the moment though, so I'll probably crash soon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I don't usually have any trouble sleeping, I just tend to do it at times that are wildly out of kilter with the way our society orders itself

I'm still on post-contract comedown at the moment though, so I'll probably crash soon
      You are so random! h1p an c00l.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Are you confessing that this is you then:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-his-desk.html

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Are you confessing that this is you then:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-his-desk.html
          No, I was quite alert that day - ExClientCorp provided rather good free coffee

Comment

I have about 5-6 hours sleep every night, been that since I was on a rotating continental shift pattern for about 4 years. I used to sleep about 10 hours before that.

It's great, you get to pack more stuff in a day. Never feel tired or the need to have naps.

Problem is, everyone else goes to bed so it's quite lonely at times.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              No not this one

But does anyone else suffer from Insomnia?

Normally I can get away with finally getting a good nights sleep after 2 or 3 days, but I think the record has been 12 nights without more than an hour sleep a night
              Try reading a few d000hg posts. But make sure you set your alarm.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Try reading a few d000hg posts. But make sure you set your alarm.

HTH

Nah thats not working tonight

Comment

You're not alone. Still, this bout of insomnia is allowing me to upgrade a client's server while the rest of the UK is asleep, so it's billable.

Comment

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                    X