• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ITV Player for iPad....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITV Player for iPad....

..doesn't fill you with confidence when the load screen says on the bottom..

...updating conten....

Who's got the 't'?

BBC reign supreme at the online stuff, which is odd for a stuffy old corporation.....

Because the Beeb has lots of money to throw at it and doesn't need adverts. ITV Player would be great if they dropped the tulip adverts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Because the Beeb has lots of money to throw at it and doesn't need adverts. ITV Player would be great if they dropped the tulip adverts.
      Not just that, I was looking for a missed episode of Scott and bailey, yeah I know, just an old semi mate is in it and married to one of the leads too, Nick Gleaves, ex of The Startz, the worst punk band in Bolton...

But it showed me endless flickable thumbs of the same episode, last weeks, over and over again....

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        But it's ITV, what would you want to watch?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          But it's ITV, what would you want to watch?
          marriage ref isn't too bad, they get some decent guest comedians on
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
          X