• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The News

Completely peed off with hearing about this phone hacking scandal. Anyone else?

WZS +1
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Unless they begin executing people for their involvement it has become tedious, I suspect it is the Beeb trying to keep it in the public eye for some agenda

anyway... after the politicians the journalists will be second up against the wall for their come-uppance
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Unless they begin executing people for their involvement it has become tedious, I suspect it is the Beeb trying to keep it in the public eye for some agenda
        The obvious one there is to derail News International's takeover of BSkyB.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
          No
          They hacked into a murdered school girl's mobile phone and deleted messages.
          I'm peed of with "News" International and i'm certainly no liberal carrot cake eating leftie.
          Last edited by worzelGummidge; 11 July 2011, 17:09.

Comment

It's brought down the best selling newspaper in quick time, has made Ed Milliband the next PM, destroyed David Cameron, might cause the downfall of the Murdoch Empire, made the Guardian Newspaper of the Century.....

Comment

The media do love to report on themselves.
              "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

People have died man! People have died! Have some heart.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yes, Cant be bothered looking at News on TV, and even newspaper.

Comment

You're missing the biggest live event of the day:

BBC News - Live: Phone hacking row

With the gutter press, fuzz, and politicians involved it's looking like the stand-off at the end of The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Hopefully they'll all shoot at the same time. Total wipeout.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X