• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot Air Balloons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Air Balloons

I'm watching a Virgin Balloon from my window right now. He's losing height, and he's heading down towards the council estate/M4/Reading wind turbine...

Originally posted by PinkPoshRat View Post
    I'm watching a Virgin Balloon from my window right now. He's losing height, and he's heading down towards the council estate/M4/Reading wind turbine...
    YouTube moment? Get the cam on.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

pah! He's now so low he's dropped off my radar.

Comment

Thats the problem with Virgin - one prick and a virgin no more

Comment

Don't say that type of thing. I'm doing a balloon ride over there on Wednesday.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Thats brave of you to say on here. Cue all the snipes about hot air, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Enjoy

Me, me, me...

Comment

So MF, where is your balloon ride going from?

Comment

So MF, where is your balloon ride going from?
                  Don't know yet. Reading or Hartley Witney. Don't know until tomorrow.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Have a great time - just hope that the weather is calm so you don't get cancelled

Comment

Working...
                    X