• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to get a date

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get a date

I understand that for some of the IT fraternity getting a date with a member of the opposite sex can be a daunting process: here’s a helper for you, remember if a squaddie can do then so too can you
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

I thought this was gonna be another MP thread
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

From extensive research (of the singles page in the Metro this morning), I've discovered that all you need to do is become overweight. It appears that if you are overweight you automatically develop a 'bubbly personality' and a 'GSOH'.

Simples
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

That's a little unfair.

Squaddies and marines have better bodies than the average man let alone the stereotypical guy in IT.

And from going out in towns with loads of squaddies they actually get stalked by women.

Oh and what young marines get up to in their spare time is disgusting...... (but funny if you aren't involved).
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Don't forget chaps, have a bath and get your mum to dig out a clean T-shirt before filming.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            I understand that for some of the IT fraternity getting a date with a member of the opposite sex can be a daunting process: here’s a helper for you, remember if a squaddie can do then so too can you
            I'm not sure a balding bloke in a server room has the same pull as a marine in a war zone.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I thought this was gonna be another MP thread
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                I'm not sure a balding bloke in a server room has the same pull as a marine in a war zone.
                Well you can get a little "creative" with your video
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Fortunately I'm not a balding bloke in a server room but a trucker and we all know that turns the ladies on.

Comment

How can you expect someone to be creative when their idea of excitement is a new perl script to manage a backup.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X