• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long will Ms Brookes/Wade last?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will Ms Brookes/Wade last?

No poll, can't be arsed although I suspect she may actually be AndyW's Mum and that CUKs own 'special little boy' was the product of a drunken romp between the wapping slapper and the dirty digger at the NI christmas bash

I digress. Soooo

They've dropped their bid for BSkyB.
    Share value is down about $5 Billion so far

How long before they hang her out to dry?

Somebody needs to teach her a good lesson.

I volunteer!

Comment

What's interesting is, that they haven't fired her and are dropping plans / brands / buyouts around her.

She's obviously got pictures of Murdoch fellating a goat.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

She seems to be pretty bullett proof for some reason.
        I think The Daily Mash have it about right : SFW

Comment

They are obviously busy going through legalities to ensure they dont get slapped with a million pound unfair dismissal case. What you dont want is Murdoch doing a Ed balls when he dismissed Sharon Shoesmith and then got slapped with a million pound compensation.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            They are obviously busy going through legalities to ensure they dont get slapped with a million pound unfair dismissal case. What you dont want is Murdoch doing a Ed balls when he dismissed Sharon Shoesmith and then got slapped with a million pound compensation.
            I think we're talking about much more than a million here.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

<misogynist>She obviously slept her way to the top and has compromising info regarding Murdoch(senior or younger)</misogynist>

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                <misogynist>She obviously slept her way to the top and has compromising info regarding Murdoch(senior and younger)</misogynist>

Comment

<misogynist>She obviously slept her way to the top and has compromising info regarding Murdoch(senior or younger)</misogynist>

Possibly both.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Hmm but she isnt exactly a playboy bunny to do that.

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X