• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Results of Wayne Rooney's hair transplant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Results of Wayne Rooney's hair transplant

As you can see well worth 30 grand.

One alternative would be to use a crayon if you don't have that much money to spare, but it wouldn't be as authentic.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

One alternative would be to use a crayon if you don't have that much money to spare, but it wouldn't be as authentic.
    It takes 9 months for the job to be finished.

Which is exactly how I like to pitch contracts
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

If I'd known that was the look he was going for, I'd have sold him an arse cheek!!

That would have left me with just the one.....................the one I call sasguru!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shaunbhoy

Arse cheek
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          If I'd known that was the look he was going for, I'd have sold him an arse cheek!!

That would have left me with just the one.....................the one I call sasguru!!
          You're just jealous he's still more talented, articulate and better looking than any Scottish player of the last decade.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X