• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mumbai Bombings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mumbai Bombings

Doesn't it surprise anybody that an emerging 'superpower' allows it neighbours to take the pash out of them........

Originally posted by CoolerKing View Post
    Doesn't it surprise anybody that an emerging 'superpower' allows it neighbours to take the pash out of them........
    Try again. This time in English.

HTH
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Try again. This time in English.

HTH
      Indeed.

If you are going to troll, you need to try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Them missiles gonna fly sometime.

Tickety tick tick toc.

And there's a lot of nukes in that area these days, admittedly only little toy 20kt style, but nukes all the same.
        I think you'll find that most of India's Nuclear Arsenal is aimed at Chinese targets at the moment.

Comment

Indiscriminate bombing causing superficial damage is fruitless......if I was funding terrorism I would be ploughing all my resources into targetting the communications infrastructure of country i wiz wantin to pash off.......

Comment

Sadly, in a country where billions live, value of a life is very low. 21 killed ? so what ? The government will sweep this nuisance under the carpet in a week and the rest of the population will get back to the daily grind of slavery at the office etc.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Sadly, in a country where billions live, value of a life is very low. 21 killed ? so what ? The government will sweep this nuisance under the carpet in a week and the rest of the population will get back to the daily grind of slavery at the office etc.
              Much like 7/7?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Much like 7/7?
                What's that, then?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  I think you'll find that most of India's Nuclear Arsenal is aimed at Chinese targets at the moment.
                  You either work for the Indian Government or just randomly made that up. I am going for the latter as you are a thick grunt who likes to pretend he knows more than he does.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X