• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What makes a good leader ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Being able to sack 1000 people and still sleep well at night' - said 'Lord' Dennis Stevenson, Director of HBOS

Discuss ?

"Being able to murder millions of inncoent people and sleep well at night" - said traj, Director of Trajectory Systems Ltd.

Examples include Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, Pol Pot, etc.

traj in "Hitler was a humanist and a great leader" mode.

Comment

Tony Blair does an excellent job as a sheep herder

Comment

There’s a chap where I work, called Paul Pot.

What the hell were his parents thinking?

Comment

A big stick and a nice juicy carrot!
          A lack of morals and a propensity for manipulating people to fit into your bigger picture...

Actually, I've no idea. My brother gave me a copy of Col. Tim Collins autobiography to read. I'll let you know when I've finished reading it...

Comment

The ability to inspire and encourage others. I realise that this also applies to Hitler.
            An empathy for others and a willingness to experience their suffering in order to improve morale.
            Talent also helps - Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Zhukov, Nelson, Julius Caesar, Blair....

Comment

The biggest gun - Robert Mugabe, 1980

Comment

Balls.

Comment

Like a septic would know anything about leadership!

Spod - In "It's Miller Time, let's go get them Iraqs" mode!

Comment

easily lead people !!

Comment

Working...
                    X