• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anti-war goons to protest at the bbc...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-war goons to protest at the bbc...

over its pro-government bias.

What the?

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4874590.stm

You cant pay for this kind of entertainment! Heck, if the BBC is pro-government Id hate to see the feckers when they arent!

Mailman

mailman, you crack me up

was having a pretty sh!tty day so far with a contract about to be cancelled after 3 days work and read the above.. brilliant..

screw looking for another contract, im gonna go lobby McDonalds that they're being too pro vegetarianism..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Back to the point I didn't realise there were any Goons left. Is it Michael Bentine?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        Back to the point I didn't realise there were any Goons left. Is it Michael Bentine?
        Potty Time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss

I always remembered him for Michael Bentines Potty Time rather than the Goons
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            Potty Time?
            Nappy change time

Comment

Originally posted by chef
              mailman, you crack me up

was having a pretty sh!tty day so far with a contract about to be cancelled after 3 days work and read the above.. brilliant..

screw looking for another contract, im gonna go lobby McDonalds that they're being too pro vegetarianism..
              Its good I have brought a ray of sunshine to an otherwise dark day for you

Now get out there and protest about the obvious pro-[insert who ever you dont like here] bias of your former client!

Mailman

Comment

Was i right?
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                  I always remembered him for Michael Bentines Potty Time rather than the Goons
                  What a barstard. My dad gave me a vinyl 45 of the Ying Tong song, from the original release which his dad bought, and I lost it.

Can't remember what was on the label but it was blue, so if any of you find it, it is mine.

Comment

I see that channel 5 are remaking it

Originally posted by Churchill
                    Potty Time?

with Shaun Ryder replacing Michael Bentine.
                    It's going to be called Pottymouth Time............
                    Why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X