• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gym changing room

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym changing room

This annoys me....

No matter how empty the changing room is when I enter I can always guarantee one thing. When I return to get dressed after a hard workout, the lockers above,below and to each side of the one I'm using will be in use.

Consequently, I have to duck and dive over other peoples' outstretched limbs to be able to access my things. It's like a workout in itself!

Not only that, it really queers on my pitch.

Pacha

You clearly don't go to a posh enough gym. Are you sure you're a contractor?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      You clearly don't go to a posh enough gym. Are you sure you're a contractor?
      are you sure you're not Wilmslow?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        Not only that, it really queers on my pitch.
        I bet you're enjoying it
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Someone kill this sockie.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Someone kill this sockie.
            Why? I spent, oh, minutes dreaming up this Zionist sockie
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

All gyms seem to be tatty. Lucky to find a locker that works at mine. All the tiles are falling off the wall and you get electric shocks from the shower heads. I did try another one today, even worse.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I go to a posh gym, so much so that it is known as a James

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
                  I go to a posh gym, so much so that it is known as a James
                  Mines a lot more casual, it's called Jimmy. Howzabout that then?
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

We've a communal (both sexes) changing area and showers in my Munich gym.

Gosh the gym going lady folk never look like they need to go to the gym in the first place but I'd be hugely disappointed if they dint.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X