• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fone hacking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fone hacking

Is it possible that <ahem> our friends have been doing this to us? After all they've indulged in fishing, false job ads, blatent lies and cv-blocking. I suspect though they don't do this much, as most agents' voicemail messages are often vague - obvious why now!
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Is it possible that <ahem> our friends have been doing this to us? After all they've indulged in fishing, false job ads, blatent lies and cv-blocking. I suspect though they don't do this much, as most agents' voicemail messages are often vague - obvious why now!
    Are you saying that! Recruitment Agents could have also been listening to our voice mails!!!!!!! What would they do with that information about 'Hi Darling can you bring back a pint of milk!!!!'
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      I have always said that recruitment agents are amateurs at sales and marketing compared to the ruthlessly clever tricks used by the companies you contractors are quite happy to earn a living from.

We are not clever enough to work out how to do it. nor is it worth it in relation to the size of your average recruitment agency.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Even I can't be arsed listening to my voicemails. I'm damn sure no one else is interested.

Comment

I use 'On Voicefeed' for my iphone, and have turned my normal voicemail off.

Manage adress book and social contacts -Lifeisbetteron.com - Life is better ON is where you can look at the iphone app.

Comment

Working...
          X