• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Fat Gypsy Weddings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Fat Gypsy Weddings

Is showing now in Australia....

The gypsies/travellers are coming across very well.

They strike me as having good values.

They are streets above the chav underclass.

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Is showing now in Australia....

The gypsies/travellers are coming across very well.

They strike me as having good values.

They are streets above the chav underclass.
    They don't show the mess they leave behind on the telly. No respect for anybody outside their own culture in my experience.

Same could be said for chavs too, but they travel in smaller packs so the impact is less marked.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Pikies are scum.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Pikies are scum.

HTH
        maybe so, but the OP was careful to compare them to aussies, which moves them up quite a few notches

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          maybe so, but the OP was careful to compare them to aussies, which moves them up quite a few notches

Comment

Working...
          X