• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long before Boris is called in for questioning?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long before Boris is called in for questioning?

He seems to be having a very public bash at the plod.

I'm sure he has numerous skeletons from his journo days.

Am I the only one who doesn't give two stuffs about this whole NOTW story?

Really really dull and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Am I the only one who doesn't give two stuffs about this whole NOTW story?

Really really dull and boring.
      The issue isn't about the NOTW the issue is the fact that the Met Police at all levels have been taking bribes.

The Police are suppose to work for us and not be corrupt.

This is another example of them not. Though this time I don't expect riots on the streets.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

The Police are suppose to work for us and not be corrupt.

This is another example of them not. Though this time I don't expect riots on the streets.
        What about 'Sire Ian Blair, and the other honours bestowed on the police. Is handing them out any less corrupt than receiving bribes?

Comment

But it all really stems from the fact that NOTW were quite happy to hack phones etc purely for a dollar.

And there seems to be (until the recent backlash) that it is acceptable to make profit regardless of the moral consequences -- so nothing new there then..

Comment

Working...
          X