• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC to give Climate Change sceptics less coverage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC to give Climate Change sceptics less coverage

Climate change sceptics should get less BBC coverage and be challenged 'more vigorously', corporation body will rule | Mail Online

Opponents of global warming should be given less coverage by the BBC than the climate change lobby, the corporation will rule.

The BBC is set to publish a report tomorrow on its science output announcing changes to rules on impartiality.

Brainwash the proles, pay your Carbon taxes, do not question your masters, pay your TV tax, do not question your masters, .....

Well you'd be a bit surprised if they gave much time to flat earthers and creationists wouldn't you? Much the same thing, really.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

'As a result of the review, insiders say that the BBC is likely to challenge groups such as Greenpeace 'more vigorously' '

eh ? now I am confused. Maybe they mean to challenge both sides more vigourously, thats surely a good thing. Its about time the msm took the blinkers off

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Well you'd be a bit surprised if they gave much time to flat earthers and creationists wouldn't you? Much the same thing, really.
        Took the words right out of my mouth, all the conspiracy theorists can watch Channel 4 and leave BBC for the real news.

Comment

The latest from the former chief nutcake:

Sir David King: world should abandon Kyoto protocol on climate change | Environment | The Guardian
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            I thought everyone ignored it anyway.

In fact, didn't New Labour go further than that - they started sending Prescott to world environment meetings?

Comment

Working...
            X