• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

vodafone.co.uk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vodafone.co.uk

Has anyone tried using their website to manage their account? It is very slow, and almost every time I try and use it I see something like:

Unfortunately, your request cannot be processed.

We are unable to fulfill your request due to a temporary problem at our end. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We hope to resolve this problem very soon, so please try again later.

Who works on this PoC? I know they are based in Newbury. Anyone here wants to take the blame?
    Cats are evil.

Probably Bob and his mates. But they are a useless company to try to deal with anyway.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

serves you right for being with vodafone. They are by far the worst company I have ever been a customer of.

Switch at the next opportunity and your problems will be solved
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I have never used Vodafone, all I can add is that I always get a similar message on my T-Mobile account site...

The HQ is down the motorway from me, I've had a couple of interviews there, and well... they use Alexander Mann so 'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          serves you right for being with vodafone. They are by far the worst company I have ever been a customer of.

Switch at the next opportunity and your problems will be solved
          Who would you recommend?
          Cats are evil.

Comment

I think they're all much of a muchness these days.

I make my judgement based on tariffs. I need an 'all you can eat' data allowance, so Orange will possibly be my next provider?

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
              Who would you recommend?
              O2 haven't given me any problems in 6 years now
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

I had endless trouble for about 6 months when I changed my contract type with O2. But after complaining I got a phone number that went direct to a person who can actually sort things out for me. So now I have no issues with them, but it was a heck of a struggle for a while. Root cause of the issue is that the helpful sounding UK call centre operators always say the right thing and sound very plausible but they seem powerless to be able to put anything right.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

a good place to go for the 'real' contact telephone numbers is a website SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    O2 haven't given me any problems in 6 years now
                    WSpacemanS

Been with O2 for as long as I can recall.

Comment

Working...
                    X