• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone want to refer me to NW?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to refer me to NW?

Hello All,
    I've decided to go with Nixon Williams for accountancy, I noticed a "refer a friend" section on their website offering £75 for each referral, if anyone wants to refer me please PM me for my details and you can owe me a beer!
    Cheers
    Liam

http://www.nixonwilliams.com/pdfs/Referrals.pdf

Kingcook has won the £75!!

Comment

I've not been impressed with NW to be honest so good luck, may be they are busy at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Liamxtype View Post
        Kingcook has won the £75!!
        He will be putting this through the books of course?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          He will be putting this through the books of course?
          <sarcasm>Of course i will!</sarcasm>
          Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
            I've not been impressed with NW to be honest so good luck, may be they are busy at the moment.
            Hi Bumfluff

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been impressed with our service so far. We are busy at the moment but this shouldn't be impacting on our service levels.

If you would like to drop me a PM or send me an email (martin at nixonwilliams.com) with a few more details I can review this for you and see if we can make things better for you.

Martin

Comment

Working...
            X