• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pimp your ride

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimp your ride

Eyelashes for cars

I was being followed today in the car by this

I nearly jumped out of my skin

Some sad fookers out there that want eyelashes on their car.
    Last edited by administrator; 19 July 2011, 22:22. Reason: Saving other poor fookers on mobiles a 2.5MB download...
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Oh dear - no lipstick?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

That's wonderful! At least nobody will nick that ford

Comment

Last edited by administrator; Yesterday at 23:22. Reason: Saving other poor fookers on mobiles a 2.5MB download...
        Language! Referee!!!

Btw, SY01, I think they're great fun - and wish I'd thought of and marketed the idea myself. I wouldn't have them but I can see how they would appeal to some of the more feminine posters on this forum, Zippy, ShaunBhoy, MarillionFan etc.
        Last edited by Churchill; 20 July 2011, 06:48.

Comment

Can someone else do the "Ride your pimp" parody thread and give me the credit? I can't be arsed this morning
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Now, that's what I call 'pimped'!!

Narmeen?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

In South Ken there's somebody, an ex-hippie I think, with a flowerbed along each side of their car.

The attachments are like a couple of window gardens, and packed with plants. Not sure if the latter are real though.

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Language! Referee!!!

Btw, SY01, I think they're great fun - and wish I'd thought of and marketed the idea myself. I wouldn't have them
                Wouldn't they clash paradoxically with the giant symbolic phallus you strategically place behind the steering wheel?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Wouldn't they clash paradoxically with the giant symbolic phallus you strategically place behind the steering wheel?

There's nothing symbolic about my cock.

Comment

Last edited by administrator; Yesterday at 23:22. Reason: Saving other poor fookers on mobiles a 2.5MB download...
                    No need for that. It looks like whatever I post someone somewhere has a problem with it. One solution might be staring me in the face
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X